AIM
MDJ182000

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Dad rocks!

I wish Dad was my dad... Woot Dad!

The Real Story Bass The Real Story Bass

This seriously needs work...

The sprites of of a crappy quality, thats what really hurt this. Plus the fact that the text windows took forever to change. Which was extremely annoying. The sound file looped like it should have, though the timing was way off. You need to put more into the next flash, cause this doesn't cut it.

RomanProductions responds:

The sprites were fuzzy Its werid casue In My Other website I posted It was Fine So Iam think Newgrounds Strtch Them abit .

The Greedy Granny The Greedy Granny

Too Short

I give you props, the animation was great and the choice of music was perfect. Though I didn't get the title "The Greedy Granny". You have talent, put it to use. I'd say make another short, but not as short. Keep up the good work.

Killing Krown Killing Krown

Too limited

I am not saying I didn't like it though its way too limited. You should restart a project like this and add more. Though it was sorta funny. But you can only stab a person in the ass with a spear so many time before it starts to wear. One of the things I didn't like was that the weapons only had one option. If you added a few more it would be a bit better. But all in all it was cool.

Mutate the labrat Mutate the labrat

Great Game

Clearly this is going on my favorites. Great job, must have taken a while to get it in working order. The only thing I would like to see added is maybe some funny little hamster screams as you torture is but I'll live. Anyways hope to see more games llike this.

the possible pong..... the possible pong.....

Okay...

It was good. I just don't like the idea of never winning. I understand what you are trying to do but the prob is that the ball should go faster every so often to add challange. But not bad though. in fact good job!

Willy Will - No Soul Willy Will - No Soul

Not exactly horrorcore is but it is darkish and the flow of it seems really catchy hence why I listend to the whole track. The bell and the snip or snare whichever one is really strong which is a good base for it.

*W* The Wonderous *W* *W* The Wonderous *W*

Keep goin'!

I couldn't help from spitting to this. You got real talent man. Seems real professional.

lifes perspective lifes perspective

Sick Flow!

Very nice. Shit, I would be lying saying that you couldn't rhyme. Keep doin' what you both do.