AIM
MDJ182000

Killing Krown Killing Krown

Too limited

I am not saying I didn't like it though its way too limited. You should restart a project like this and add more. Though it was sorta funny. But you can only stab a person in the ass with a spear so many time before it starts to wear. One of the things I didn't like was that the weapons only had one option. If you added a few more it would be a bit better. But all in all it was cool.

Mutate the labrat Mutate the labrat

Great Game

Clearly this is going on my favorites. Great job, must have taken a while to get it in working order. The only thing I would like to see added is maybe some funny little hamster screams as you torture is but I'll live. Anyways hope to see more games llike this.

the possible pong..... the possible pong.....

Okay...

It was good. I just don't like the idea of never winning. I understand what you are trying to do but the prob is that the ball should go faster every so often to add challange. But not bad though. in fact good job!

Bird Battles: rotd &amp;lt;DEMO&amp;gt; Bird Battles: rotd <DEMO>

Wicked!

I can't wait till the finished version come out. This was wicked and I bet the finished will be ten times better than the demo. Good luck!

Ecliptic-soul responds:

im taking a hiatus on this so itll be a while.

Fuckturas presents: Box Fuckturas presents: Box

Great game!

Wow I really got addicted into this game. Its fun and challanging. Just sooo damn good. Can't pull away must play more BOX!

pimp my ride!(demo) pimp my ride!(demo)

Looks like good.

Not too bad. Just take a bit of advice its not really worth submitting a demo because it usally results in a blam. But overall the finished game looks like it has promise.

Popup Stopper (V .9) Popup Stopper (V .9)

Couldn't get away!

I got to lvl 32 and believe me that was fun! I got way into it! I would love to see more work from you!

WeaponOfBushDestruction WeaponOfBushDestruction

Payback time!

Bush deserves this!

xtreme shcool xtreme shcool

Man that was bad!!

Number one no plot. Number 2 no plot.Number 3 no plot. No sound crappy animation! Dots. No idea whats goin on! C'mon the peeps want a full game not a demo. And its a poorly made demo at that!

Extreme Farm Sim Extreme Farm Sim

Just shoot UFO's hmmm.....

In some ways I hated it and some liked it. Man I need adventure not one area. And you let me down I thought it was farming and you let me down. Change the name to "Farmer Brown's Alien Control" or sumpthin!!

monkokio responds:

What do you think farmers do!? grow crops and milk cows? pffft, maybe on your home plannet.

but seriously, you wanted to play a game where you farm stuff!!?!? you're not glad it turned out to be this instead?