AIM
MDJ182000

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Dad rocks!

I wish Dad was my dad... Woot Dad!

The Real Story Bass The Real Story Bass

This seriously needs work...

The sprites of of a crappy quality, thats what really hurt this. Plus the fact that the text windows took forever to change. Which was extremely annoying. The sound file looped like it should have, though the timing was way off. You need to put more into the next flash, cause this doesn't cut it.

RomanProductions responds:

The sprites were fuzzy Its werid casue In My Other website I posted It was Fine So Iam think Newgrounds Strtch Them abit .

The Greedy Granny The Greedy Granny

Too Short

I give you props, the animation was great and the choice of music was perfect. Though I didn't get the title "The Greedy Granny". You have talent, put it to use. I'd say make another short, but not as short. Keep up the good work.

No Music... No Life No Music... No Life

Wow....

I must say this is some of the best flash animation I ever seen. The animation was smooth and the song was catchy and clear. Clearly took you a load of time to get done but your work was not in vain. Simply put, that was a kickass of a job there.

The Incandescent Light The Incandescent Light

Great!

Oh man that was funny. And I learned. Was a very good movie is all I can say. The only things wrong is the sound is kinda weird but humor makes up for sooo much. I really wanna see more of these kinda learning spoof flashes.

Ultimate Random Ultimate Random

Too short to be good

I am not putting you down. It was okay. I have a soft spot for fbf because they take work. I seen you put work into this so right on. But like I said its too short to be good. Also you need to do something with the sound. Sounded kinda muffled to me. Anyways keep it up.

AOL Advertisement... AOL Advertisement...

Not too shabby

That really made me laugh. Why? Because its soo true. Anyways you need more animation and maybe get the sound into better quality. Keep up the good work.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

This is a pure work of art!

I love how much work and detail you put into this movie. It looks as it is something that belongs on TV. You created another world with amazing creatures and it was supurb. Like I said before this is a work of art.

Smokey gets Busted Smokey gets Busted

Great

I think that is the hardest I ever laughed. I am still catching my breath. Was one of the funniest things I seen on NG yet.

Survivor: Hyrule Survivor: Hyrule

Another great Zelda spoof!

You have like a Looney Toon style. But much better! I really liked it. Something really different. All I can say is great job.